imapuniverseimapuniverse

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

Awesomeness at its pure

As usual, Alvin Earthworm delivers!

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

Genial!!!!

This movie really kicks ass, well done!

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Excelente!!!

It is indeed an accurate depiction of the everyday life at junior high school in Mexico!!! Intense. LOL!

Good Job!

¬°Buen trabajo!

It might be another NG classic series!

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

funny and inventive!

A sequel, would be awesome! LOL maybe a tag team such as the Marvel vs Capcom. Maybe more characters like Krishna, Flying Spaguetti Monster, Virgin of Guadalupe, Satan, Lao Tse, Moses...

Animation need to be a little bit more fluent. Besides of that, excellent job.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

THE COOLEST GAME EVER FEATURED ON NEWGROUNDS!

graphics are outstanding, gameplay, excellent. (minor flaws in programming) This Game deserves a big fat 10. If you decide to make a sequel or an extended edition be sure to include Bitey of Brakenwood, Dirge the Xombie, Darnell, maybe one or two members of RAB. Overall. is a good game!

Border Patrol Border Patrol

just another piece of crap

NOTHING TO SEE. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WATCHING THIS CRAP.

WORTHLESS, AWFULLY DONE.

note for Redboob86 (oh sorry, redbob, right?) ok. You are a perfect example of AMERICAN STUPIDITY. How in the name of Presley can YOU stand for that? I would like to see you working in a crop field or washing cars for a living... you simply won't. You, daddy's boy. REMEMBER. America is still being raised by immigrants. Whether you like it or not.

OH! I'M GETTING OUT OF SUBJECT! yeah, the game has NO challenges, there are NO levels. cheap childish try of a flash game.

Make it Rain Make it Rain

very well made

This piece truly belongs to a soundtrack (which program did you use?, just curious)

Setu-Firestorm responds:

I use Steinberg's Nuendo, but the real magic is in the VSTi's I use, namely Edirol Orchestral (for this piece), although I do have the East West Symphonic Orchestra Silver Edition (because I'm not THAT rich =p).

Thanks for the review.